Step up while we’re staying in Ireland this summer!
Take on the Blossom Summer Challenge and go the distance with your friends, family and colleagues to help us raise essential funds to continue our vital work. We’re asking individuals and teams to challenge themselves from home by walking, running, cycling, swimming 10km or more during the summer.
You can decide to take on the Blossom Summer Challenge as an individual or with a small team or organise a bigger fundraising event with your colleagues and do a Team Step Challenge.
We are hoping to raise €10,000 this summer thanks to your generosity. Every cent of your donation will be spent wisely and help us expand the reach of our services and support more young people with Intellectual Disabilities (ID) to live a life like any other.
- €50 – could pay for one young person with ID to attend one hour of Blossom Explore supporting him/her to be more independent in their community.
- €150 – could pay for a One Page Profile for a young person with ID enabling him/her to be better supported at school and in the community
- €250- could fund an assertiveness workshop for one participant with ID to support him/her to speak up for themselves
- €500 -could pay for the Person-Centred Review for one young person with ID supporting him/her in their transition to life after school.
- €1000 – could pay one young person with ID to be supported doing a 6-week work experience in the company of their choice.