We need to raise €100,000 by end of February 2021 if we are to continue to empower our young people with ID to live a life like any other. Simply put – we need to raise €1000 every day until then – would you consider making one day count towards our total?
As a company you can:
- Giftback at Christmas: Instead of Christmas parties or corporate gifting, you could ENABLE us to deliver more services and really make a difference by donating part of the Christmas budget to charity. ‘Gift Back’ is an initiative created by Marketing Network Group to enable Irish businesses to make a significant donation, that would ordinarily have been allocated to a Christmas party fund.
- Like Bear’s Little Fish give a % of the profit generated by one of your products to Blossom Ireland or would you consider donating between €0.1 and €1 for each order you receive at Christmas?
- Sponsor one of our courses Every €10,000 ENABLES us to bring a key learning skill from our Blossom Gateway and Explore online via MyBlossomChannel, allowing young people anywhere in Ireland to access it.
- Sponsor one amazing young person with ID €2000 ENABLES one young person with ID to avail of our Blossom Connect programme – a programme which empowers successful transitions at key times in life.
As a team with colleagues, friends or family you can:
- Donate your Secret Santa or Kris Kindle budget to Blossom Ireland. Make a donation as a team OR on behalf of your team! €10-€50 per person would go a long way.
- Ask your colleague or friends if they want to donate the last hour of their pay before the Christmas holidays to Blossom Ireland.
- Organise a silly Christmas Challenge with your team and fundraise for Blossom Ireland
- Festive desk decorating competition
- Christmas bake off
- Ugly Christmas jumper competition
- Worst, best zoom background
- Best Christmas party zoom outfit
And remember you can always ask your workplace if they would match any money you’ve raised for Blossom Ireland.
As an individual you can:
- Set up a monthly donation with Blossom Ireland – donate €21 a month to Blossom and at the end of the year and Blossom will receive €252 from you and €112 in tax back.
- Donate your One4All card or remaining balance to us – Just send us a picture of your card (front/back) or post it to us and we’ll do the rest. Our address Unit 12 Burnell Square Mayne River Way Malahide Road Dublin 17.
- Brave the cold water and do a sponsored swim for Blossom Ireland at Christmas. More info on how to set up your page here.
- Tell 5 people about Blossom Ireland and ask them to join you in supporting our urgent fundraising appeal. Send them the link to this page and to our urgent fundraising appeal. Like you they can help us!
Remember these young people are not looking for charity – they are just looking for an equal shot at life like the rest of us and you can play your part in making this happen.
So what will you do?