The Uniquely Me Workshop will cover:
- What are my strengths?
- Utilising supports to help me achieve
- How disability can be my superpower
- Plus: online parent training session included in advance of our workshop!
- Location: The Great National Hotel Ballina, Co. Mayo, F26 XP53
- Date: 4th August 2022
- Note: Online parent training takes place on 28th July at 7pm and is included in the registration fee.
- Timing: 11am-4pm
- Price: €80
- Included in price: Attendance at workshop, lunch & resource pack of materials
- Contact for queries: Contact Adrienne at Adrienne@blossomireland.ie or via phone at 087 118 1624.
It is important that before signing up each participant meets the following criteria:
- Are aged between 14-25 (depending on registrations, we aim to have separate workshops, divided by age range)
- Be able to attend the workshop in Ballina on 4th August 2022.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis once the registration form and payment have been received.
Registrations close Friday, 22nd July!